· La diet poor of proteins is able to reduce the number and the mobility of the sperms.
· La lack of vitamin Į., C, and, B1, B6.
· La lack of zinc (vegetables, vegetables and fish).
· La iponutrition and the ipernutrition (obesity).
· The acoustic stimulations.
· The irradiations from microwaves (telephone, satellites, television, cellular).
· The rising of heat.
· The radiations.
· The lead (employed for rising electric).
· The climatic variations, caused by to change of environmental factors what
The duration of the hours of light, the temperature and the availability of
· The antibiotic (gentamicina, cefalosporina, spiramicina, trimetroprim).
· The antiipertensives.
· The antiulcerosic.
· The antidepressants.
· The anticolinergic.
· The colchicina (used for the gout).
· The chemotherapy.
· The diabetes mellito.
· The cirrhoses of the liver.
· The alcoholism.
· The uremia.
CAUSES OF IMMUNITY.
- surgical interventions on the inguinal channel (hernia) and in the small one basin (appendicitis);
- obstructions of the seminal streets:
2) inflammatory (uretriti, cystitis, prostatiti, epididimiti, painful orgasm, emospermia, secretions uretrali, infections from Clamydia)
- mono and bilateral criptorchidismo
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE !!
OTHER PAYMENT SYSTEM